- 1ooo watt
- forgiving, multi-purpose 15mm orbit
- Designed for 5" pads and spinning up to 6'' pads
- Balanced design (~75% front heavy)
- Ultra compact head, slim and comfortable body and tail
- low 2,ooo opm idle with Ramptronic curves up to 5ooo opm
- lightweight (3.5kg) glass fibre reinforced polypropylene shell w/rubber overmold
- 125mm active backing plate
- Spare carbon brushes
- 'Shorty' side handle
- Fabric carry bag.
- Spindle wrench
Designed by and for professional detailers, Brutus has an ultra compact head, measuring in with 2omm more clearance than the most comparable compact professional polisher pictured (also 2omm slimmer at the widest point and 4omm shorter nose to tail) and up to 75mm more compact than a popular competitor, allowing you to polish under wings and around mirror caps easier.
Brutus has a body of robust glass fibre reinforced polypropylene with mechanically and chemically rubberised over-molding for comfort and ergonomic groves for grip in the right areas.
Easy access to brushes, (spare set included with machine).
Accessory ports on both sides for Lucian and the included 'shorty' side handle.
Speed dial located ideally for left and right handed users avoiding the need to remove your hand from control of the machine.
Paint correction motivation...