- 1ooo watt
- significant 21mm orbit
- Designed for 6" pads and spins 6'' (with optional backing plate)
- Balanced design (~75% front heavy)
- Ultra compact head, slim and comfortable body and tail
- low 750rpm idle with Ramptronic curves up to 3250rpm
- lightweight (3kg) glass fibre reinforced polypropylene shell w/rubber overmold
- 150mm active backing plate
- Spare carbon brushes
- 'Shorty' side handle
- Fabric carry bag.
- Spindle wrench
Designed by and for professional detailers, Brutus has an ultra compact head, measuring in with 20mm more clearance than the most comparable compact professional polisher pictured (also 20mm slimmer at the widest point and 40mm shorter nose to tail) and up to 75mm more compact than a popular competitor, allowing you to polish under wings and around mirror caps easier.
Brutus has a body of robust glass fibre reinforced polypropylene with mechanically and chemically rubberised over-molding for comfort and ergonomic groves for grip in the right areas.
Easy access to brushes, (spare set included with machine).
Accessory ports on both sides for Lucian and the included 'shorty' side handle.
Speed dial located ideally for left and right handed users avoiding the need to remove your hand from control of the machine.
Paint correction motivation...